Performance Appraisal Resources and Materials
A collection of easy-to-reference performance evaluation tips and information written by HRN’s own HR and legal experts
The performance management resource materials contained in this directory are available to provide general information and training guidelines on documenting and conducting performance appraisals for supervisors and managers.
Performance Appraisal Tips
- 15 Common Errors Managers Make When Appraising Employees
- Designing a Strategic Performance Appraisal System
- Powerful Motivators: Positive Reinforcement and Praise
- Providing Good Feedback: Key Elements and Examples
- Sound Performance Appraisals Minimize Legal Risks
- Tips on Conducting a Performance Evaluation
- Using 21st Century Technology To Complete Performance Reviews
Interested in reprinting the above information?
As a service to the human resources community, we are pleased to allow our performance review resources, tips, and training materials to be reprinted. However, when reprinting an article, you must maintain the accuracy and intent of the content, and you must include a final credit paragraph which includes our name, HRN Management Group, and a link to our website at: www.hrnonline.com. Need text version? Let us know. Take a moment to complete our contact form to help us better understand your organization’s needs. We look forward to speaking with you!
Note, we cannot give legal advice or provide assistance to individuals with personal human resources problems. Please consult legal counsel or the appropriate government agency should you need such help.